How to use the website
This guide will show you through the basics of using this website.
Basics – Login, register and profile settings
The login and register forms can be found on the top left of the site, these options appear if you are not yet logged in. Selecting the appropriate button will take to an area where you can either log in or register for a new account.
To access your profile settings or check for any notifications, use the menu in the top right of the website. You must be logged into an active account to use this feature.
Community – Site activity and posts
On the community page you can post content such as articles, website links, images and videos. This is where you will also see all the content and activity posted by other users on the website. All content is open to the public, but you must be registered/logged in to interact with other users content or to create your own.
Posting content onto the community page
Once you have logged in you can now post content onto the community page using the interface at the top of the page, as displayed below.
- Here is where you enter the text you would like to post.
- This button publishes your post.
- If you would like to upload any media such as a youtube video, website link or image then select the appropriate button and additional options will appear. Follow the onscreen instructions to post your media.
Participants – Viewing other users content and profiles
On the participants page you can view all the registered users and their profiles. Below is an image of the Participants page.
- Here you can view the members based on the selected filter, each member will have their latest post displayed alongside their avatar. To view their profile simply click on their name.
- To filter members based on various criteria use the drop down menu on the right side.
- If you want to search for the specific member use this menu here.